What a joyous time of year . . . Christmas caroling, cookies and hot cocoa. December is a wonderful month through which we celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Just because it's a holiday though, ministry doesn't slow down at Joni and Friends®.
Here are some prayer points you can keep in mind for the ministry as they prepare for Christmas and a busy 2010:
- December 13-15: Joni and her traveling companions will be flying to Dallas where she will give the last lecture of our partnership course on disability ministry at Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Ask God to provide for the needs of this ministry and keep them focused on His vision for 2010.
- December 18: pray for fresh energy as today Joni records 30 "Joni and Friends®" radio programs -- ask God to use her message of Christian hope and inspiration to refresh and encourage all listeners.
- Ask God to move in the hearts of families and Short Term missionaries to register for the upcoming 2010 Family Retreats.
- Praise God for His goodness!
Merry Christmas from Joni and Friends® . . . may the joy of this glad season fill your heart to overflowing!
P.S. You'll want to be sure to visit http://www.joniandfriendsradio.org/ to catch a glimpse of Joni singing Have Yourself a Blessed Little Christmas with friend and song-writer Hugh Martin!
Download Promo Pack File »