Last March, over 1,000 radio stations and broadcast ministries partnered with Compassion International for the first Global Food Crisis Day - raising over $3 million to help relieve the suffering of those caught in the grip of the global food crisis.
Calling all stations: Let's do it again.
On February 10, 2010, we are urging YOU and your station or network to devote the entire broadcast day to let your listeners know how they can help. Compassion will provide an updated Global Food Crisis Tool Kit to help guide you. The tool kit includes:
- Audio promos you can run all day.
- Talking points and statistics for your announcers.
- Global Food Crisis Day banners for your station Web site.
- Logos and copy for e-mail blasts you can send to your listeners.
- Global Food Crisis Day scripts or liners for custom production.
- An audio interview about the global food crisis with Compassion President Wess Stafford.
- AND much more!
Please mark February 10, 2010 on your calendar and contact Katie if you want to be kept in the loop on updates for Global Food Crisis Day.
For October program titles of "Speak Up With Compassion®", click here.
Download Promo Pack File »