Have I done enough to impart a godly legacy?
Will the sins of my past mar that legacy?
Having just returned from the True Woman conference in Indianapolis, I feel certain many women found themselves asking these very questions. I sure did. The reality that we all leave a legacy behind - good or bad - was enough for us to stop and ask "What can I do today to leave a godly legacy?"
"FamilyLife Today," (a ministry partner of True Woman) presents a timely series of broadcasts in October on The Profound Power of a Legacy. Over two weeks (10/4-10/15), Dennis Rainey helps listeners discover ...
- Three gifts we can intentionally leave our children.
- The components of a legacy that requires we ask ourselves: Where's our focus? Who is our master? Who do we love?
- What it means to model love, respect, and honor for parents in front of our sons and daughters.
- How we can leave a legacy even if we have no children.
- The choices we can make to allow our "valleys" to help us not hinder us.
- Our legacy is the result of the decisions we make over a lifetime.
And for every True Woman to remember ...
- It's not how we start but how we finish our legacy that matters.
Ambassador: We Connect. Ministry & Media.
Download Promo Pack File »