In honor of Andy Griffith's passing this week ... if you're over 40, try it without Googling!
1) Before the hit TV series, he played the ultimate recruit in a classic movie about army life. Name the movie. Name his co-star.
2) Name one thing that made the TV series opening a classic.
3) Andy was supported on the homefront by what character?
4) And her help was needed to take care of who--give me character name and actor's name.
5) What did Barney Fife keep in his shirt pocket? And give me the title of a classic movie in which the same actor starred (and what was his name).
6) Please name the barber and garage mechanics. And what TV series became a spin-off for one of the latter?
7) Andy & Barney eventually both had a main squeeze--name each of them. What did Andy's gal do for a living?
8) Where was Mayberry located?
9) Later, Andy Griffith became a star in a second TV series. Name it; name his profession.
Want to see the answers? Ask Peggy Campbell!