Saluting the inimitable lyricist -- give me his iconic song titles:
1) It's the only thing that there's just too little of.
2) Why do birds suddenly appear, everytime you are near?
3) At work I just take time, and all through my break time.
4) One less egg to fry ... one less man to pick up after ... I should be happy ... but ...
5) It's saying so much more than just words could ever say and what my heart has heard, well, it takes my breath away.
6) I was born to love you and I will never be free--you'll always be a part of me.
7) What's it all about?
8) Heartache on heartache ... now that we are through.
9) And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed, nothin' seems to fit.
10) Give me the biggest lecture I ever had--I want a brave man, I want a cave man ... show me that you care, really care for me!
Comment below with your buest guesses and I'll tell you how well you did!
Ambassador: We Connect. Ministry and Media.